The Cobb Institute encourages everyone to shop at locally owned and independently operated businesses. However, we are aware that many people shop at Amazon. If you do, please consider shopping with AmazonSmile and choosing the Cobb Institute as your charity to ensure that a small percentage of your purchase is used to support a cause you care about.
Click on the following link to join AmazonSmile and select the Cobb Institute as your preferred charity: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/83-3795165
AmazonSmile only works if you shop at smile.amazon.com in a web browser (not www.amazon.com) or by enabling the setting in the Amazon app on your smart phone or mobile device. We thus recommend that you create a bookmark to smile.amazon.com and/or use the Amazon app.
How to Enable AmazonSmile In the App
- Open the Amazon app on your mobile device.
- Tap the menu icon (three bars) in the corner.
- Under Programs & Features tap on AmazonSmile.
- Select "Cobb Institute" as your charity.
- Follow the instructions to activate AmazonSmile in the mobile app.