- This event has passed.
Jay McDaniel says, “Music is what feelings sound like.” In the “process world” we understand feelings, but it’s also nice to have experiences that remind us of the power of music. The Cobb Institute is hosting a mini music festival where we can be together and enjoy the inspirational voices of some of our process musicians. We think it’s important to find ways to join in community, especially when we are forced to be so physically separated.
During this season of giving and receiving, we hope you’ll join us as these musicians share their gift with us. In return, we hope that you’ll consider sharing something with the Cobb Institute. This event is a fundraiser, but admission is free, and everyone is welcome whether they are in a position to give or not. We just want you to feel a little joy and hope and harmony during a time in which so many are suffering.
Featuring Performances by…
- Bill McClellan, “The Cuckoo”
- Sheri Kling, “Whole-Making Nearness of God”
- Hope Montgomery, “The Solstice Song”
- Don Viney, “Teilhard’s Fire”
- Joe Lombardi, “Spirit”
- Susannah Stubbs, “Big Yellow Taxi”
- Jon Gill, “The Next Universe”
- Adventureland, “All Shall Be Well”
- Music Video by Kat Reeves, featuring the photography of Tom Oord